Not many people are born with perfect smiles. But thanks to the latest developments in dental technology, you can have a flawless smile with cosmetic dental enhancements. Dental veneers are one of the most effective and affordable ways to fix up your smile. Dr. John Stamas is a dentist at Perry Hall Dental in Baltimore, MD. He provides general and cosmetic dentistry services including dental veneers.
How Dental Veneers can Give you a Smile Makeover
Baltimore dental patients can use veneer treatment to eliminate several dental problems including:
- Gapped teeth: If you have gaps between your teeth veneers can be used to fill them in and give you a natural look. The thin porcelain shells fit your teeth and can match the color of your existing teeth to give you a completely natural look.
- Stains and discolorations: Although professional teeth whitening does a good job in many cases, it doesn’t work for stains that are deep within the teeth. Veneers can cover even the most stubborn stains, giving you a bright, white smile. Veneers are also stain-resistant, so they will stay white.
- Gummy smile: If your smile is dominated by your gums, veneers from your Baltimore dentist can take care of that too. Because veneers are custom made, they can provide you with a more balanced smile, so you will see more teeth and less gumline.
- Chips and cracks: As well as improving your appearance by hiding cracked and chipped teeth, veneers also give damaged teeth extra strength and help protect them from further damage.
- Crooked teeth: If your teeth are slightly uneven, you can correct them with veneers instead of having to wear uncomfortable orthodontic devices for months.
If you would like to find out more about dental veneers, call Dr. John Stamas of Perry Hall Dental in Baltimore, MD, at (410) 256-5550.